Buying Criteria2J Investment Group actively purchases single tenant and multi-tenant retail properties based on the criteria below.
- Shorter lease terms. 3 years or less.
- Large corporate tenants and/or franchisees with strong financials.
- High sales volume locations.
- Corner locations preferred.
- Major metro or growing secondary suburban locations.
- Good ingress and egress.
- Acquisitions between $1MM and $15MM.
Much of the above plus:
- Under market rents.
- Short leases with either market options or no options.
- The opportunity to amortize infrastructure and/or tenant improvement costs into future lease payments.
- Acquisitions up to $15MM.
We seek upside potential through either under market rents, (where leases are expiring and the options are at market), tenant improvements that can be amortized into some leases, or the ability to improve the infrastructure and recapture the investment through base rent increases.
» Back Home